Ok Guys and Gals. I did not expect my reply to bring such a huge attention.
My original confusion is that why this guy keep posting and posting. I bet
I have seen over 20 of his post on one exactly same thing, FIND a (single)
Female Tutor not to mention the posts I did not saw.

OK. Let's assume his purpose is justified. His kids do need a tutor. Yet it
will be very strange for him to keep looking for a tutor.

There are only two explanation for this kind of situation. First, he
thought every tutor he found has some problem and he dismissed each of them
in a very short time. This actually implies that he has some problem but
not the tutors. Second, he has some intention beyond finding a tutor for
his kids.

In either case, I do not think he should be allowed to post this topic here
anymore.

大家好,没想到引来这么多关注。我觉得就算他的理由正当。他这样反复找人/换人的举动也说明他不正常。不管是他不正常还是他图谋不轨,我都觉得不合适再让他发贴了。以免有人受到伤害(心灵的,肉体的,或者他自己)