2005 Chevrolet Malibu LS, Dark blue, Mileage: 104,000

Reliable and stable, no smoking inside the car. Well maintained with regular oil change and I always use Valvoline synthetic oil. Gas saver, easily get 22/30 mpg on city/highway. Replaced 4 new Michelin tires one year ago and now they at least have 40k miles left. I also replaced all four break rotors and pads one year ago. The KBB Private Party Good condition is $2,450, I am asking for $2,200 OBO.

2005年 雪佛兰 迈锐宝 LS 104,000 英里  2200 美元 价格可商量。

If you are interested, please reply this email.

V6, 3.5 Liter
MPG 22/32
Automatic Transmission
Traction Control
ABS (4-Wheel)
Air Conditioning
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Cruise Control
Power Steering
Tilt and Telescope Wheel
Power Adjustable Pedals
AM/FM Stereo
Dual Air Bags
Power Seat
Rear Spoiler
Alloy Wheels
Foldable Front Passenger Seat
Speed Sensitive Wiper and Radio Volume
Driver Information Center which shows average mpg, average speed, oil filter
life, etc.