Sorry to bother those not interested. I am selling a great used car Toyota
Corolla LE 2009. 4 doors Sedan. This car is like new both inside and out.
It was maintained regularly in Toyota dealer, and the oil was just changed
weeks ago.

Link to the car:

https://goo.gl/photos/i3iPnmbW1XuEnBAZ9

Features:

Mileage: 51,830 miles
4-speed automatic transmission
4 Cyl 1.8L Gas
ABs brakes
A/C heating and Cooling
AM/FM Stereo; CD/MP3 Player
Power windows; rear defrost
MPG: 27 city/35 highway
Child safety door locks
Cruise control
Driver airbag; front side airbag
Power adjustable exterior mirror
New steel wheels and tires

Please let me know your offer if you are interested in it and are a serious
buyer. We can schedule a test drive at your convenience. Must see. Thanks.