Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I have a Verizon new plan available, which has the following great features:

   - 16GB 4G LTE shared data with 4 other people. Data of previous month
   can be rolled over to next month. So you can almost use whatever data you
   want!
   - 19% discount as the owner is State of Michigan Employee
   - $35-$40/month
   - unlimited phone call and international text messages
   - Verizon has the best signal coverage and 4G LTE network (20Mbps+)
   - Free voice mail
   - Data can be used in Canada and Mexico free of extra charge

There is a time limited promotion: if you trade in your old iPhone now, you
can get a new iPhone 7 for free.

Please contact me by email if you are interested.

Thanks!

Bill