In response to several requests, the organizing committee of AIB-LAT 2017 has decided to offer a short deadline extension for main conference submissions until October 12, 2016.
To submit your manuscript, please go to: http://meetings.aib.msu.edu/lat/2017/
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.aiblat2017.com/
Several types of contributions are welcome:
- Competitive and interactive papers
- Teaching cases
At this point in time, we would also like to direct your attention to several additional pre-conference academic activities:
- PDW (Paper Development Workshop) in Spanish, coordinated by Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra and Marcelo Alvarado Vargas
- PDW in English, organized by the Journal of International Business Studies and coordinated by SaeedSamiee, Yadong Luo and Stav Fainshmidt
- Doctoral Consortium coordinated by José Ernesto Amorós Espinosa
- Meet the Editors Panel featuring editors from several top International Business journals (included in both pre-conference and main conference programs)
Submissions to the PDWs and the Doctoral Consortium will be open from October 15 thru November 15. Separate submission instructions for these conference components will be distributed within the next week and will also be available from the website. Please note that all submissions for the conference must be in English, with the exception of the Spanish PDW.
Since networking is an important benefit of the conference, the social program will give the participants good opportunities to interact and develop relationships. The coffee breaks and, in particular, the Gala Dinner will feature the best of the famous Peruvian cuisine.
Lima is considered the gastronomical capital of South America, with more than 400 original dishes and some of the best chefs in the world. Be prepared to discover a full of flavors around every corner. Further, Lima is a city with rich history and memories of the Inca civilization.
Peru holds many additional treasures to visit including the world famous Machu Picchu, Cuzco and Nazca lines.
Come meet expert and young IB researchers, have a pisco sour and some ceviche, and enjoy the friendly academic atmosphere of AIB-LAT!
Local Chairs: Armando Borda / Mariella Olivos
Conference Manager: Mylene Sandoval Lopez
Program Chair: Jorge Carneiro
• CSR, Sustainability and Corporate Governance: Maria Alejandra Gonzalez-Perez
• Entrepreneurship and Family Business: Patricio Duran
• FDI and Internationalization: Mario Henrique Ogasavara
• Institutions and International Business: Diego Finchelstein
• Management, Marketing and HRM: Carlos Rodríguez
• International Business in Latin America and the Caribbean: David Mayorga