Hello everyone,

I have some recent issues of JIBS and JIM and two new textbooks to donate.

As I am Professor Emerita, I am not able to incur any personal shipment costs for these items.

If you or your university is interested or you can suggest a solution, please email me. We also set up an ongoing arrangement to continue my donations.

The items are listed below.

Lyn

Lyn S. Amine
Professor Emerita of Marketing and International Business
at Saint Louis University

LIST OF ITEMS FOR DONATION:

Journal of International Business Studies (JIBS): vol. 46, issues 4-9 and vol. 47, issues 1-7 minus issue no. 4

Journal of International Marketing (JIM): vol. 22, issue 4 (2014).

Lamb, Hair and McDaniel (2016), Principles of Marketing, (9th edn.) Cengage: Boston. Instructor's Edition  - new.

Cateora, Gilly and Graham (2013), International Marketing, (16th edn.) McGraw-Hill Irwin: New York - new