Dear colleagues,
I am organizing a symposium titled "Cognitive Research Opportunities in International Management" for the 2017 AIB annual conference.
I am calling for submissions and looking for papers that meet the criteria below.

1.       Applying cognitive research (about the brain and mind) to the context of International management.

2.       Directly addressing phenomena in the context of International Management

3.       Quantitative research only:  It is not necessary to have a full paper. You only need to have empirical results.
If you are interested in submitting to this symposium, please email your abstract to me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) directly with the following information as soon as possible, as the deadline for AIB submission is November 15:

1.       the phenomenon addressed by your research

2.       the research question

3.       the key concept or theory used in your research

4.       the sample description

5.       the key results
I look forward to your abstract.
Best wishes,
Shea Fan
Shea X. Fan, PhD
Assistant Professor of International Business
Nottingham University Business School China
199 Taikang East Road, Ningbo, China, 315100
Tel: 86 574 8818 0201

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it. Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment. Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of The University of Nottingham Ningbo China. This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system: you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with The University of Nottingham Ningbo China may be monitored as permitted by UK and Chinese legislation.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.