Dear colleagues

I would like to inform you that the No. 2 Issue of International Journal of Export Marketing will be very soon published.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/309384670_Editorial_at_International_Journal_of_Export_Marketing_Vol_1_No_2

Also there are two Special Issues of International Journal of Export Marketing which are under way:

CALLS FOR PAPERS FOR Two Special Issues planned to be published in 2017

a) A special issue at IJEXPORTM: “Market entry strategies agenda: Exporting, IJVs / ISAs, Acquisitions and Greenfields”at following web page;

 https://www.researchgate.net/project/Special-Issue-for-IJEXPORTM-Submission-Nov-2016-Publication-June-2017

and

b) A special issue at IJEXPORTM; "Challenges and opportunities of export marketing in emerging economies" at following web-page:

https://www.researchgate.net/project/Special-Issue-at-IJEXPORTM-Challenges-and-Opportunities-of-Export-Marketing-in-Emerging-Economies-http-wwwindersciencecom-info-ingeneral-cfpphpid3572

If you have something publishable then do not hesitate to contact me or to send your paper directly to our web-page system for publication. IJEXPORTM is a peer review journal with excellent Editorial Board,

Best regards

Dr Dafnis N. Coudounaris

Editor in chief of ”International Journal of Export Marketing”

Web page of the journal: http://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=ijexportm

Associate Professor of Innovation Management

School of Economics and Business Administration

University of Tartu

Tartu, Estonia

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dafnis_Coudounaris