 IACCM Conference 2017

View this email in your browser

Dear colleagues,

two weeks left to submit for the IACCM academic track at SIETAR Europa Congress 2017 in Dublin/Ireland, official congress dates: 24-27 May 2017!
Submission deadline: 31 October 2017!

On our congress webpage http://www.sietareu.org/seucongress2017 you can find all the related information:

  • Congress Theme and different Tracks
  • Call for academic submissions (organised in cooperation with IACCM) can be found here

You can submit:

  • CEMS/IACCM Doctoral Workshops
  • Academic Paper Presentations
  • Panel Sessions

IACCM Student Bursary Award: The IAACM 2017 Congress Committee is pleased to announce that a limited number of IACCM Bursary Awards are available to students in the early stages of their career who do not have other available means of financial support but would like to take part and share knowledge. Further information online here!

Further information about submission to the Academic Track can be found online here.
Submission template can be found here! Online submission via our conference management system here: https://www.conftool.pro/sietareu2017/
Submission deadline: 31 October 2016

Please note that you will be eligible to the reduced congress fee as an IACCM member (membership 2016 and 2017 confirmed). If you have further questions regarding membership please have a look at our webpage here.

We are very much looking forward to seeing you in Dublin!
On behalf of the IACCM Council