Call for Papers

The Mega Journal of Business Research (MJBR) is a peer-reviewed, open
access journal covering all areas of Business such as Economics, Human
Resources, Finance, Accounting, Management, Logistics, Sales, Hospitality
Management, Healthcare Management, Project Management, Marketing,
Auditing, and Supply Chain.

MJBR aims to:

- Support innovative research in the all disciplines of business research
and facilitate the communication of ideas, discoveries and best practices.

- Promote the entry of young scientists into the field and support their
ongoing professional development.

- Provide guidance and information to the public on matters relating to
all fields of business research.

Being an open access journal means that all published articles are made
freely available online without a subscription.

MJBR publishes research articles, review articles, mini reviews, book
reviews, method papers, and case studies in all fields of Business
Research. Please read more about author guidelines in
http://mjournals.com/index.php/MJBR/about/submissions#authorGuidelines

Although there are already some good journals in the field, this journal
presents some new opportunities. We have the potential to significantly
alter the way business research results are published since we are
producing a Mega Journal in Business. To know more about mega-journals
please visit the following link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_journal

The submissions will be handled by a well-known and prestigious editorial
board members who are listed in the URL below:

http://mjournals.com/index.php/MJBR/about/editorialTeam

We are inviting submissions for MJBR first issue. Submissions and
publications in MJBR are free of charge.

Issue Timeline:

Submissions Deadline: January 31, 2017
Expected Publication Date: March 31, 2017

For online submissions:

http://mjournals.com/index.php/MJBR/author/submit/

Or by email to:

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]