The Southwest Academy of Management is pleased to announce a call for papers for the 59th Annual Conference at Little Rock, Arkansas.

We invite your scholarly contributions in the form of papers, symposia, panels, and professional development workshops to advance reflections and understanding of our calling and vocation.

FINAL Submission Deadline: October 15th, 2016
Submit your papers at www.swamfbd.org
For a detailed version of the Call for Papers please check our website or click here
NEW to SWAM this year!

Teaching and Learning Conference (TLC)

This year we will host the inaugural Teaching and Learning conference designed to support SWAM members in sharing their teaching practice and presenting their research and discourse across various pedagogical topics.
For queries related to TLC please contact the Program Chair Veena Prabhu: [log in to unmask] and Dr. Karen Leonard: [log in to unmask]

Junior Faculty & Doctoral Consortium:
Get ready to apply for our Junior Faculty & Doctoral Consortium! For additional information about selection criteria for acceptance into the consortium, application forms, and qualifications to receive stipends please contact Dr. Manjula Salimath: [log in to unmask]

Awards & Recognition:
The Irwin/McGraw-Hill Distinguished Paper Award, given to the overall best paper in the conference, will allow these authors to work with special reviewers to prepare the paper for publication in the Journal of Business Strategies. Recognition is also made of BEST PAPER and OUTSTANDING REVIEWERS in each track.

Please submit your manuscript to any of the following tracks!
1. Entrepreneurship / Small Business / Innovation
2. Ethics / Corporate Social Responsibility
3. General Management / International Management
4. Human Resources / Careers
5. Organizational Behavior and Leadership
6. Organizational Development / Conflict Management
7. Organizational Theory / Strategy / Sustainability
8. Project Management /Operations Management
9. Research Methods
10. Professional Development Workshops
11. Case Research
For additional information, questions or to volunteer as a Reviewer, Session Chair and/or Discussant please contact,
Dr. Veena P. Prabhu
SWAM 2017 Program Chair
email: [log in to unmask]
Southwest Academy of Management (SWAM) website: www.swamfbd.org
Copyright © *SWAM 2017*, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
Southwest Academy of Management · University of Central Oklahoma · 100 N. University Drive · Edmond, OK 73034 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp