Once you're convinced that its working correctly, please send it out to all of the E&I Faculty who were at the meeting on the 18th. I think you can add people, or you can let them sign up themselves. Here is the list.

and please add:
* Karl Gude
* Marcy O'Neill

Neil Kane
Director of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship