本人已经买车,想尽快把驾照拿到手,希望可以有人陪同练车(付费),是不是专业的老师都无所谓,只要有michigan的驾照,熟知考试流程即可。请有意愿的朋友联系 [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

I already bought a car and would like to obtain a the license as soon as possible. It would be great if somebody who has a Michigan license can sit by my side when I’m practicing driving. You don’t have to be a professional coach from an authorized driving school. Just contact me if you have a Michigan license and are familiar with the road-test procedure. I’m willing to pay a fee for your help!

Thank you!