We are researchers in the MSU Linguistics Department and we are looking for
research participants who speak Chinese as the first language. Our
participants must have the following characteristics:

1.  are at least 18 years old
2.  have lived in America for 2-3 years
3.  DO NOT major in linguistics
4.  have an internet-based TOEFL score of 90 or more
5.  have no record of speech or hearing difficulty

You will meet a researcher twice in a lab in Wells Hall on two different
days. Each meeting will take about 15 minutes. You will read short English
phrases and complete an easy comprehension task and a pronunciation task.
We will schedule meeting days/ times that are convenient for you. You will
also receive $20 after you complete the second experiment.

If you are interested in participating or would like to know more
information, please send an email to [log in to unmask]

Your participation will be much appreciated!