Hello everyone,

I am looking for research participants for an English reading experiment (eye-tracking
study). You will get paid $25 for your participation. If you are interested in the study and
meet the qualifications described below, please contact me ([log in to unmask]) for
scheduling.

Qualifications
- MSU students who are taking one of the courses this semester
- [WRA102, WRA 1004, ESL 094, 220, 221, 222, 223]

What?
- Day1: Measure your vocabulary size and reading proficiency (about 40-50min)
- Day2: Read a short text and have your eye-movements recorded, brief interview (about 1
hour)

Where.
- Wells Hall B242

Thank you,