This unit is 2bedroom 2 bathroom, 2nd floor. I live in bed-space B, the window faces to
the south and you will enjoy sunshine from morning to the sunset.  Apartment has
convenience location.  One MSU and bus city route of 24.25.26. About 5mins drive to
Meijer and Asian Market. 10mins to MSU campus. Because of personal reason, I am
looking for a female to take over my lease from Mid-Oct. to July 31st ,2017. I have paid
the rent for October. My roommate is a Chinese student, she is very quiet, clean, and
regular schedule person.
The rental installation is $594/person. You are only responsible for sharing electricity and
gas with roommate, the price depends on how much you use it. If you are interested in
my home, please feel free to let me know.

UNIT FEATURES

•	Furnished apartments
•	Private bedrooms
•	Ceiling fans
•	Leather-style furniture
•	Sofa and side chair(s)
•	Coffee and end table
•	Entertainment center
•	Full-sized kitchen
•	Full-sized refrigerator with ice maker
•	Fully equipped kitchens with built-in dining area
•	Electric oven/range
•	Garbage disposal
•	Dishwasher
•	Microwave
•	Full-sized beds
•	Full-sized washer and dryer
•	Private balconies
•	Sprinkler system in each unit
•	Individually locking bedroom doors
•	Steel front door with deadbolt locks

UTILITIES INCLUDED
•	Optional Covered Parking - $20 Per Installment
•	Internet
•	Extended Basic Cable TV with HBO
•	Water
•	Sewer
•	Trash

Amenities for fitness and fun
•	24-hour, state-of-the-art fitness center with strength equipment, cardio machines &
free weights
•	24-hour recreation center with billiards
•	Community kitchen
•	Coffee bar
•	Swimming pool with sun deck
•	BBQ grills
•	Basketball court
•	Sand volleyball court
•	Pet friendly

Academically-oriented environment
•	24-hour Academic Success Center with iMacs, PCs & free printing
•	Wi-Fi hotspots throughout the community
•	Internet included in every apartment
•	Enhanced-privacy floor plans for study