Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I have a car to sell: 2004 Chevrolet Classic (Malibu). 93,200 miles.
2.2L I4 Engine FWD ABS Air Conditioning Cruise control Power windows &
doors

Clean title.

Runs great. It traveled with me to American East
(Lansing-Pittsburgh-Washington-Philadelphia-New
York-Boston-Buffalo-Lansing, about 2200 miles); to Upper Peninsula
(1500 miles of three days trip); to American South (Lansing- Key west-
Lansing, 3500 miles)

4 Michelin defender tires replaced at Dec 2014;
New battery replaced at Feb 2015 with three years warranty;
Front brake pads and brake disc replaced at Nov 2015
Outer tie rod replaced and aligned at Apr 2016
The oil changes and maintenance have been done on time at
Courtesy Ford Okemos. They will give a report to show if any part need
to be replaced. A few weeks ago I changed oil there and there is
nothing needed to be concerned on their report.

There are some exterior damage on front bumper and trunk. So I lower
the price and ask for $2600.

*open to reasonable offers*

Rongzhi