We have had many students from China and other countries stay with us since the 1960s
when my grandparents still owned the place.  See below for details.

Furnished bedroom available for lease beginning fall 2016. The room is in a 4-unit rooming
house just 2.5 blocks west of the MSU campus in a quiet residential neighborhood. Rent is
$500 per month, and includes all utilities and WiFi. Facilities shared by tenants include a
kitchen and 1½ bathrooms. The kitchen has a gas stove, sink, refrigerator/freezer,
microwave, toaster oven, and dining table. Free parking at the back of the house. NO
SMOKING, NO PETS.  If interested, please contact Neneng by text at 517-256-0817 or email:
[log in to unmask] Thank You!