Looking for someone to take over my lease for the months of January through
July of next year, 2017. This is for one bedroom in a 4 bed 4 bath
apartment unit with three other room mates, all male.

$400 a month plus utilities (typically $30-40 a month). (价钱可议)

Spacious, private bedroom with a private bathroom.
Ceiling fans in each room
Walk-in closet
Fully Furnished bedroom and common area
Washer and dryer in unit
TV and Internet included with rent
Access to clubhouse amenities
Gym
Computer Lab
Outdoor pool and hot tub
Free semester long bus pass included
3 other roommates, very kind and respectful

I'd be happy to give you a tour and let you to meet my room mates. If you
are interested or have any questions, feel free to email me.

另见Craigslist链接:
http://lansing.craigslist.org/sub/5776119172.html

Thanks!!