We are so happy to let you know that we will be having another wonderful free PUBLIC Bible discussion on Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 4 pm[1].

The talk title is:
??????????????? (Everywhere around us there is evidence of the existence of God)

Location:
Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses
2231 E Saginaw Hwy[2]
East Lansing, MI 48823[3]

Following the meeting, we will all come back to our home to enjoy some food and laughter!!!!  Please let us know if you need a ride by emailing [log in to unmask] or call 517-282-9357. YeYe and I really really hope you can join us!!!!!!

Please let us know if you need a ride by calling 517-282-9357 or emailing [log in to unmask]

Hugs, YeYe and NaiNai Miller

Sent from my iPad

Links:
------