Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I have a Verizon new plan available, which adds several great features:

1. 16GB 4G LTE data shared with 5 other people
2. unlimited phone call and international text messages
3. Verizon has the best network in the states
4. Voice mail
5. Data can be used in Canada and Mexico free of extra charge
6. The total number of phone bill is around $36-$40 per user.

There is a time limited promotion: if you trade in your old iPhone now, you
can get a new iPhone 7 for free.

Please contact me if you are interested or if you want to learn more:

Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-899-5310

Thanks!

Best Regards,