I would appreciate it if you post this updated version.

Dr. Dong-Sung Cho has been a member of AIB since 1977, and Vice President of AIB during 1975-1977. In this capacity, he hosted AIB's Annual Conference in Seoul, which broke the record in the number of attendance. He was inducted as Fellow of AIB in 1998.

Invitation to inauguration of Dr. Dong-Sung Cho as Incheon National University (INU) president

Dear
​AIB colleagues,​

It is with great pleasure that I write to request the honor of your presence at the inauguration of Incheon National Universitys (INU) 15th president, Dr. Dong-Sung Cho. INU will celebrate the occasion with an inauguration ceremony on Thursday 8th, September, 2016.

Dr. Cho received a doctoral degree from Harvard Business School in 1976. Prior to assuming the presidency of Incheon National University, he was Professor of Strategy, International Business, Management Design, and Sustainability Management at Seoul National University (SNU) in South Korea from 1978 to 2014; and Professor of Strategy at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB) in Beijing, China from 2014 to 2016.

During the inauguration ceremony, Dr. Cho will speak about the evolution of Incheon National University into a top-tier international university. INU is one of two flagship national universities in Korea and boasts a modern campus, rigorous curricula and world-class faculty. Its main campus is located in Songdo, a designated International Free Economic Zone (IFEZ) that houses 385 leading global companies and research institutes operating mostly in bio-related fields. With the opening of Samsungs new plant in Songdo, Korea will become the worlds biggest manufacturer of biologics. INU is leveraging its unique position at the center of the Songdo international economic hub to establish a research cluster composed of thirty R&D centers in partnership with global corporations and research institutes. Dr. Cho will expound these plans to transform INU into a bio-focused research university over the next five years when he makes his address.

Kindly R.S.V.P by no later than Monday, 5th, September to [log in to unmask] or +82-32-835-9574. Please advise us of any special mobility or dietary requirements you may have.

I hope you are able to accept this invitation and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Haekyung Yu
Provost
Incheon National University