Dear Colleague,

I would like to extend a cordial invitation to you and your colleagues to submit manuscripts to the upcoming Southwest Academy of Management (SWAM) Annual Conference from March 8-11, 2017.

Apart from our various (eleven) tracks ranging entrepreneurship, OB, HRM, Research Methods to PDWs and Case Research, this year will also mark the inaugural year for our new Teaching Learning Conference (TLC)—a conference within a conference that will provide a great platform for all to present, share and collaborate on teaching and other pedagogical topics.

All accepted (peer-reviewed) papers will be included in the SWAM 2017 proceedings with BEST PAPER awards (overall as well as in each track) and BEST REVIEWER awards in each of the eleven tracks!

For more details (including submission of your paper) please visit our website http://www.swamfbd.org/AnnualConference.html
Please click the following link for the SWAM 2017 Call for Papers  http://www.swamfbd.org/uploads/SWAM2017_CFP_Extended_09-25-2016.pdf

The deadline for submitting your paper is September 25th, 2016.

If you have any queries or would like to volunteer as Reviewer, Session Chair or Discussant—simply reply back to this email!

Best,
Veena
Program Chair, SWAM 2017

VEENA P. PRABHU
Associate Professor

College of Business and Economics
5151 State University Drive | Los Angeles, CA 90032
T 323.343.2906
www.calstatela.edu

“ENGAGEMENT, SERVICE, AND THE PUBLIC GOOD”