Si no puedes ver este mensaje apropiadamente,
visita la versión web .

We are ready to receive your papers
for AIB-LAT 2017!

Papers based on this year’s topic are encouraged but other papers more broadly based on international business and Latin America will also be welcome.

Keep in mind all submissions for the main conference must be in English but we also accept manuscripts in Spanish for one of the Paper Development Workshop (PDW).
-Please find the guidelines for submission at our main conference website(under the submissions tab): http:/www.aiblat2017.com

-AIBLAT2017 Submission deadline: September 30th, 2016

-Link for Submission: http://meetings.aib.msu.edu/lat/2017/

-Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us at [log in to unmask]

We look forward to receiving your papers!

--

AIBLAT 2017
Steering Committee