Dear AIB Colleagues,

I am looking for scholars to collaborate with in the preparation of either a panel(s) or paper(s) especially related to the Track 10, the Conference Track: The contribution of MNEs to building sustainable societies.  The link to the call for papers is:
https://aib.msu.edu/events/2017/callforpapers.asp

Of particular interest is the exploration of innovative governance structures that support poverty alleviation, local government and economic development, and therefore, as a result, can help implement a variety of the sustainable development goals.  Also of interest is the role of an MNE's supply chain in promoting sustainable development at the local level while also contributing to the MNE's own sustainability in a responsible way.

Because I am not sure I will be able to attend the conference in Dubai, I am looking for colleagues who can commit to being a co-chair for a panel and a co-author for a paper.

I look forward to working with you.

Best,

John Dilyard