I like the Dell client system update utility.  It seems to accurately identify drivers that need updating.  Windows seem to be doing a good job particularly with Windows 10, but I still lean toward Dell for the Video driver and of course BIOS updates.

--

Working together to simplify IT.

(Information Technology)

Adell Flourry Jr. - [log in to unmask]

Microcomputer Hardware/Software Coordinator

Phone: 517-353-7975

HDFS IT Help Desk - [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Human Development and Family Studies

5A Human Ecology

HDFS Service Desk:  517-355-7683