Hello everyone,

I am Ina Choi, a doctoral student in the Second Language Studies program. I am
conducting an English reading experiment (an eye-tracking study) and looking for
international students as participants. You will get paid $25 for your participation. If you are
interested in the study and meet the qualifications described below, please contact me

Qualifications?
- Undergraduate students with a TOEFL score between 60-80
or EAP students (ESL 220, 221, 222, 223)

What?
- Day1: Measure your vocabulary size and reading proficiency (about 30-40min)
- Day2: Read a short text and have your eye-movements recorded, fill out several
questionnaires and have an interview (about 1 hour)

Where?
-  B242 in Wells Hall

When?
- We will meet twice anytime in August