I am selling my 2007 Scion tC coupe (means it has only two doors).
*Selling by Aug 2.* 最后两天啦

grey color
*72000 *miles -- low milage
*2.4L *4 cylinder engine -- same engine as a camry, great power for a
compact car
*manual 5 speed *transmission -- super fun car
*sun roof + moon roof* -- very enjoyable
Hatch back -- huge amount of space when the back seats are folded (space
comparable to compact or even mid-size SUV)
spare tire
rear spoiler
new tire with less than 5000 miles
mpg: highway 33, local 22, can be higher or lower depending how you drive

I am asking for *$6500*.

Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9s7b3z3aksw2rh5/AAChteXK-rNRV0-elygnrUk-a?dl=0

-----------------------------
Extra stuff:
1 bottle of Toyota OEM coolant -- free with the car
1 bottle of Mobil 1 engine oil 0W20 -- free with the car
*big ramp* -- free if you need it (worth $400).

Call me at 5178816889 for test drive.

Thanks.

Jianpeng Xu                              Email: [log in to unmask]
3315 Engineering Building
Dept of Computer Science & Engineering
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824-1226