Quoting Wang <[log in to unmask]>:

> Hi Jerry,
>
> Will you be able to delete those suspicious people from the email
> list? Just wondering... Feels it happens a lot recently...

Yes, but it is often coming by way of someone whose account or address is being
hijacked by the attacker and the address you see on the message has no idea
that it is happening.  I block the obvious ones but it is up to the readers to be
careful and avoid opening suspicious messages and graphics.

////jerry