Hi ladies and gentleman,

         I am one MSU Phd students (male) living in 1535A spartan village. In this coming
semester my current roommate will leave on 9/12/2016. So I will transfer to another two-
bedroom apartment in SV for student at that time and need one new roommate. Also new
roommate could also live in my current apartment from anytime between 8/11 and 9/12 and
then go to new apartment with me, but he will stay in living room (we have another high
quality mattress for sleeping), the rental can be cheap than mine, which is 180$ for you for
one month when three people stay together. If you are interested in this message, please
feel free to contact me. The following two email can be choosed: [log in to unmask];

Best regards!

Zhenci