Dear All,

I am a PhD student in MSU and currently living at Cedar Creek Apartment, Okemos.

I am looking for a female roommate who wants to share the apartment with me for one
year (from 1st September 2016 to 31st August 2017).

The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 living room and 1 bathroom. It's quite large and
comfortable for two people. The rent is 375 dollars per month per person including heating
and water bills.

The 23/22 bus would run directly from the apartment to MSU campus and to the Meijer as
well.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.

My QQ (Wechat) is 262769761.

Thank you.

Best,
Wenjing