Greetings and Welcome to MSU … Sorry to bother you if you are not interested.

Free opportunity to practice conversational English skills.

Starting this September we will have an ESL Bible Study that meets every
Wednesday evening for 10 weeks from 6:30 pm to 9 pm. The study will feature
the Christianity Explored program. We will meet for dinner and video series that
investigates the life of Jesus. Open discussion is strongly encouraged. Dinner
and all study materials are provided free of charge, families are welcome to
attend.

We are working on the exact times and place to meet. There will be more
information available later on this listserv.

Please invite a friend and join us.

For more information you ,may contact me at [log in to unmask]

Kindest regards!