Hello,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested in. I have following items for sale:

1.telephone (??,???spartan): $4;

2. table lamp1 (??1):   $5;

3.  table lamp2 (??2):   $6;

4. two-layer stainless steamer (???????):$10

5. slow cooker (??? ):$3

6. glass table (????): $20

8. toaster (???): $5

7.ordinary plastic storage container(??????): $2 for one (I have 3 in total).

8. electronic kettle (???): $5

9. AOC monitor (23'' AOC ???): $25

10. 12-cup bakeware (??????): $3

11. boiling pot (???): $3

12. clothes hangers (??): $1 for 12 pieces

And some other kitchen stuff, like bowls, plates, drinking cups, etc..

If you are interested, please contact me via emails. Pictures can be provided as requested. Thanks.