Hello Everyone,

I will graduate from MSU in the Summer semester. I am living in Spartan Village. Here are some things for sell:

Microwave $15

Sofa Bed No.1 $40

Sofa Bed No.2 $40

———————————————————————————————
Twin Size Bed Mattress $20

———————————————————————————————
Desk $8

TV Table $10

Mirror $5

If you are interested please call/text message to 352-213-3362 or email me directly. Delivery could be offered for above things (except the sofa beds and desk, which could not be fit into my car) if you are near Spartan Village. Thank you!

大家好,本人夏季学期从MSU毕业,现住在Spartan Village小区,现在卖一些物品(见上面的图),如果感兴趣请打电话或发短信到352-213-3362或者直接发邮件给我邮箱。如果你要买以上物品(沙发床和书桌除外,因为我的车装不下)并且你距离Spartan Village较近,我可以提供运输,谢谢!

Kind regards,
Jimmy Li