Dear All

I want to sell my 2014 Honda Civic. The condition and detailed
specification were described as followings. Please reply this email or text
me at 9377609430 if it is of interest to you. Thank you.

2014 Honda CIVIC 4 DOOR Sedan  EX Model

Includes lane watch, rear camera, powered moon roof, push button start, 7
inch display,alloy wheel, 4 cylinder engine, CVT auto transmission, etc. On
top of EX package, selected additional 4 mud guards. There is still more
than one year manufacture warranty.

Original owner. Well maintained at dealer. Pretty much like a new car.
27,700 miles.

2014 Honda Civic 4 Door Sedan EX Model

自带lane watch, rear camera, moon roof, push button start, 7 inch display,alloy
wheel, 4 cylinder, CVT auto transmitio,等等. 这些选项对新手特别有帮助.Average MPG 将近35左右,
超级省油。另外在EX 选项基础上选加4 个mud guards. 还有一年三个月的原厂保修。

 定期到dealer 保养,几乎和新车差不多。现在Mileage 是27700 miles.

Thank you