Hi everyone,

I have the following things for sale:

1. Solid wood computer desk (with storage squares on one side ($50)
2. Glass dining table ($30) with 4 free chairs.
3. Love seat/sofa ($300 This item is not necessary for sale (I can keep it, if
no one wants it). It's basically new. The original price was almost $400)
4. Computer desk, with 4 legs only ($20)

1-3 can be picked up any time.
4 will be available the very end of August.

1-3 were rarely used. 4 was regularly used. I bought them to decorate my old
apartment, but I moved to a small apartment now. I don't have enough space
for everything.

If you are interested in anything, please send me an email, I will send you
pictures.

Thanks!