Hi,

I'm posting this for my friend. Sorry to bother those who are not
interested.

" I study visual attention. I am running an behavioral eye-tracking study
to better understand this subject. I need people to participate my
experiments.
- My experiment takes 2 hours. Two hours are divided to two seperate days.
- Compensation is 5 dollars per 30 minutes.
- Normal or corrected to normal vision and no previous history of a
neurological disorder are required.
- International students and native speakers are all equally welcome."

If you are interested in participating this particular experiment, please
email Gozde ([log in to unmask]). If you are also open to other paid
participation opportunity, sign up on our website (
http://npal.psy.msu.edu/participate).

Thanks for your attention.