Dear AIB Colleagues,

We are glad to inform you the program for the next five sessions of FERC
Spanish Discussion Group:

*Session / Panelist                                                   *

Date

*Session 13*. Thiago Henrique Moreira Goes. Universidade de São Paulo,
Brazil

August 25, 2016

*Session 14*. Ramón Sanguino Galván. Universidad de Extremadura, Spain.

October 13, 2016

*Session 15*. Alfonso Rojo Ramírez. Universidad de Almería, Spain.

December 8, 2016

*Session 16*. Gladys Torres-Baumgarten. Ramapo College NJ, USA.

January 16, 2017

*Session 17*. Luis Gomez-Mejia. Notre Dame University, USA.

March 9, 2017

FERC Spanish is a virtual group conversation with the aim of bringing
together academics and researchers from Spanish speaking researchers with
the objective of sharing experiences, issues, projects or techniques and to
increase and support the efforts to expand our knowledge regarding family
business collaborating with many colleagues in the Americas, Europe and Asia

The virtual session is free and we will use Zoom software which is a
program like Skype, free but more stable.

To reserve a space for the next *13th meeting* and to know more details
about the presenter and title of the presentation just click on
http://ferc_spanish_13.eventbrite.es

To view the previous sessions of this initiative, click on:
https://vimeo.com/fercspanish/videos and follow up on Twitter @FERC_spanish
and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ferc.spanish

On behalf of FERC Spanish Discussion Group, we look forward to seeing you
on August 25.

Sincerely,

Claudio G. Müller

Adjunct Professor