Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to introduce our new book:

"Entrepreneurship and Talent Management from a Global Perspective: Global Returnees" recently published by Edward Elgar.

Talent has become the most important resource for organizations across a wide range of sectors throughout the world including business, non-profit, and government. These organizations are now engaged in an increasingly fierce competition to acquire the best talent as they seek to gain the upper hand in today’s fast changing environment. By combining the body of knowledge on entrepreneurship and talent management from a global perspective, this book provides a synthesized understanding of entrepreneurial mobility and talent management in the entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystem.

Forewords for this book include: Professors Paul Beamish, David Zweig, Walter Kuemmerle, Akram Al Ariss and Henry Etzkowitz.

This book belongs to the New Horizons in Management series edited by Professor Sir Cary Cooper.

There have been two book launch events in Birmingham and Beijing:

http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/schools/business/news/2016/february/entrepreneurship-talent-management.aspx
http://english.cri.cn/12394/2016/07/07/4001s933405.htm

Further information can be found at:
http://www.e-elgar.com/shop/entrepreneurship-and-talent-management-from-a-global-perspective

Thank you for your attention and interests.

With best wishes,

Huiyao Wang, Center for China and Globalization, Beijing, China
Yipeng Liu, Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham, UK

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.