Dear Colleagues,

How are you ? I am Dr. Mark Munoz, a professor of Management and International Business at the Millikin University in Illinois. I was the editor of the book “Contemporary Microenterprise : Concepts and Cases” (Elgar Publishing, 2010).

I just got approval to co-edit a book titled “Arts and Entrepreneurship” with Business Expert Press.

The book aims to assemble leading scholars and experts from around the world to advance current thinking on arts and entrepreneurship. In this book, arts encompass diverse mediums ranging from theater, music, painting, craft, literary and even contemporary digital media. Insights from this book will benefit artists, entrepreneurs, academics, government entities, policy makers as well as national and international organizations. Each chapter will be about 10-15 pages.

Potential chapter topics include :

• Understanding Arts and Entrepreneurship

• Best practices in Arts and Entrepreneurship

• Microenterprises and the Arts

• Arts and Entrepreneurship in the Academe

• Arts and Entrepreneurship in the Community

• Internationalization of Arts Entrepreneurship

• Leading in the Arts

• The future of Arts and Entrepreneurship

Might you be interested in writing a chapter in this book project ? Completion time would be one year from contract signing.

If this interests you, please send me the following by Aug 31, 2016 : 1) proposed chapter title, 2) 3-sentence bio, and 3) 3-sentence abstract of your chapter.

I look forward to hearing from you, and hope we can work together in advancing arts entrepreneurship worldwide.

Sincerely,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz

Professor, Management and International Business

Tabor School of Business

Millikin University

Tel (217) 420-6762 ; (217) 433-1425

E-mail : [log in to unmask]

Webpage : http://www.munoz-associates.com/jmarkmunoz.html

Contemporary Microenterprise book link :

https://www.e-elgar.com/shop/contemporary-microenterprise?___website=uk_warehouse