Dear colleagues and friends--

We are pleased to inform you that the 10th SKM Symposium – entitled “SKM 2017 – Understanding Transformation” – will take place on September 28/29 2017 in Berlin, Germany.

The organizers invite research from all areas of competence-based strategic management for submission. The symposium will be organized by Martin Gersch and his team.

Further information on the symposium is provided in the first “save the date” you can find attached to this mail and on the SKM webpage http://www.skmcommunity.org

For any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Martin Gersch and his team via [log in to unmask]

We are looking forward to see you in Berlin!

Best regards

Jörg Freiling
Martin Gersch
Wolfgang Güttel
Jochen Koch
Birgit Renzl
Uta Wilkens

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dr. Jörg Freiling

Full Professor and Vice Dean

LEMEX – Chair in Small Business & Entrepreneurship

Faculty for Business Studies and Economics

University of Bremen

Wilhelm-Herbst-Str. 5

D-28359 Bremen

Tel.: +49 421 218 66870