I am happy to inform the academic community that SAJHRM is now listed in
the Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) journal ranking. It aims to
maintain high quality standards of publication as evidenced by the fact
that its acceptance rate is currently 15.5%.

*South Asian Journal of Human Resources Management (SAJHRM)* is a
peer-reviewed scholarly forum for publications on HRM in and out of South
Asia. It includes countries that are members of the South Asian Association
for Regional Cooperation (SAARC), namely, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan,
India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. A distinguishing feature
of the journal is its focus on “HR in Practice”. Apart from theory, it will
pay significant attention on how HRM is practiced in and out of South Asia.

We welcome research papers (both empirical and conceptual), research notes,
academic commentaries, case studies, interviews and book reviews. Authors
are also encouraged to submit proposals to the Editor-in-Chief as guest
editors for “Special Issues” on topics of relevance to the journal.

Please refer to manuscript submission guidelines at
https://au.sagepub.com/en-gb/oce/south-asian-journal-of-human-resources-management/journal202252#submission-guidelines

--
*Mohan Thite*
*Associate Professor & Program Director (MHRM & Grad Cert HRM)*

*Department of Employment Relations & Human Resources*

*N50 Room 1.11 I Griffith University | Nathan (Brisbane) | QLD 4111 |
AustraliaT +61 7 373 57643 | F +61 7 373 57177 | E [log in to unmask]
<[log in to unmask]>https://www.griffith.edu.au/professional-page/mohan-thite
<https://www.griffith.edu.au/professional-page/mohan-thite>*

*[image: cid:[log in to unmask]]*

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]