Dears,
I do hope that my email finds you well.
We are planning to establish new Business Administration School in Benghazi / Libya (BSBA / MBA). English Language is the official Language of the school, and we want to use Problem-based Learning as an approach in the school.
We are trying to find out management or business schools that use this methodology to achieve their visions and missions. This is our first step and further co-operation will follow next.
If any of you have information in this regard, please send it as soon as possible.

Your support in this matter is very much appreciated.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Sabri Elkrghli
Assistant Professor of MarketingDepartment of MarketingFaculty of EconomicsUniversity of [log in to unmask]@yaoo.com
Benghazi / Libya