Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to share with you our new product, UNCTAD's
Megagrouping Investment Facts and Figures.

The G20, Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership, Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, Trans-Pacific Partnership, Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership and the BRICS each account for a significant share of global FDI.

Megagrouping Investment Facts and Figures are aimed at supporting evidence based policy analysis for the investment community at large by making available up-to-date data and information. This can facilitate policy-making processes of all mega-groupings; enable researchers and policy analysts to formulate their policy advocacy; and support the media in covering and reporting the latest FDI trends and related policy developments in megagroupings.

I hope that these Facts and Figures, which we intend to update regularly, becomes a standard reference for policymakers, researchers, intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations and
decision makers in the private sector, and all others who need to gain an understanding of the pattern and trends of FDI and require reliable information.

For the Megagrouping Facts and Figures please
click here. Please also visit our Investment Policy Hub.

An in-depth analysis of global, regional and country level FDI trends, is available in the
World Investment Report 2016.

Best regards,

James X. Zhan

Director, Investment & Enterprise

Team Leader, World Investment Report

United Nations Conference on Trade & Development

Palais des Nations, Geneva

www.unctad.org/diae
www.unctad.org/wir (World Investment Reports) ____