Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to share with you our new product, UNCTAD's Megagrouping
Investment Facts and Figures.

The G20, Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership, Asia-Pacific
Economic Cooperation, Trans-Pacific Partnership, Regional Comprehensive
Economic Partnership and the BRICS each account for a significant share of
global FDI.

Megagrouping Investment Facts and Figures are aimed at supporting evidence
based policy analysis for the investment community at large by making
available up-to-date data and information. This can facilitate
policy-making processes of all mega-groupings; enable researchers and
policy analysts to formulate their policy advocacy; and support the media
in covering and reporting the latest FDI trends and related policy
developments in megagroupings.
I hope that these Facts and Figures, which we intend to update regularly,
becomes a standard reference for policymakers, researchers,
intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations and
decision makers in the private sector, and all others who need to gain an
understanding of the pattern and trends of FDI and require reliable
information.

For the Megagrouping Facts and Figures please click here. Please also
visit our Investment Policy Hub.

An in-depth analysis of global, regional and country level FDI trends, is
available in the World Investment Report 2016.

Best regards,

James X. Zhan
Director, Investment & Enterprise
Team Leader, World Investment Report
United Nations Conference on Trade & Development
Palais des Nations, Geneva
www.unctad.org/diae
www.unctad.org/wir (World Investment Reports)

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]