Hello!

My name is Kat Logan and I am the Volunteer Coordinator at Allen Neighborhood Center.  We have many internship opportunities available this Fall and Spring with the Allen Market Place Exchange, Hunter Park GardenHouse, and Allen Farmers Market; we are looking for students to apply!

I have attached these position descriptions to this email, and I would greatly appreciate any help you can give in sharing these opportunities with students who may be a good fit.

Thank you!
Kat Logan
Volunteer Coordinator
Allen Neighborhood Center