Join Growing Hope in Ypsilanti for our annual Tour de Fresh bike Tour! We ride again on August 20th. Riders meet at 9am at the Depot Town Farmers Market (100 Rice Street) and the ride leaves at 9:30am. Tour de Fresh is a great way to get active, learn healthy food options, and meet more of your community!!

Bikers travel approximately 10 miles to see and learn about positive projects impacting the city including farmers markets, community gardens, urban micro-farms, local honey projects, home vegetable gardens and more. The tour focuses on how our community is creating sustainable food production opportunities and healthy food access in Ypsilanti. Bike Ypsi has teamed up with Growing Hope to lead the bike ride and community members will host bikers at each garden!

This event is open to the public with a suggested registration fee on a sliding scale from $5 to $25. All registered riders receive a special gift from local shop: Sweetwaters Coffee and Tea!
To register visit:  http://ghtourdefresh16.eventbrite.com <http://ghtourdefresh16.eventbrite.com/>
Need more information or have questions? Please contact Growing Hope's Garden Program Manager: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
--
Ana Cristina Cujar
Garden Program Manager, Growing Hope <http://www.growinghope.net/>

Stay Connected with Growing Hope
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/growinghope>   Twitter <https://twitter.com/growingthehope>   Pinterest <http://pinterest.com/growinghope/>    Instagram <http://instagram.com/growingthehope>   LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/growing-hope>