MS or PhD Graduate Assistantship available in The Department of Entomology at The Pennsylvania
State University (University Park, PA) to study sustainable, ecologically based crop production and its
influence on invertebrate pest and natural enemy populations.

In a new collaborative, USDA-funded, research project, we are testing hypotheses to help explain, and then minimize, pest outbreaks in
diversified vegetable production systems. We are seeking a bright, motivated graduate student ideally
to begin in January 2017.

Interested candidates should send an email describing their past experience
and their motivation for pursuing a graduate degree, along with a single file containing a resume/CV
(including GPA and GRE scores), college transcripts (unofficial ok), and the names and contact
information for 2-3 references to John Tooker ([log in to unmask]). Details on our lab group can be
found here:  http://ento.psu.edu/research/labs/john-tooker