AmeriCorps Positions Available at ANC

The Allen Neighborhood Center has three full-time AmeriCorps positions available! AmeriCorps offers a modest living stipend, insurance, and at the end of a year of service, a generous educational award for student loan repayment or continuing education.  It also offers an opportunity for meaningful work in building vibrant, healthy communities! Consider applying to join us as our:

Gardening Educator: Among other things, will work with the Youth Programs Coordinator to develop Youth Service Corps programming, collaborate with the Gardening House Director to develop and promote robust gardening education, and assist in instructing GardenHouse interns and volunteers.

Pantry and Market Assistant: Among other things, will implement weekly Bread Basket distribution, plan and coordinate activities at the Nutrition and Fitness Education Booth at the Allen Farmers Market, and help plan cooking and nutrition events in our commercial kitchen.

Volunteer Coordinator of Food and Fitness: Among other things, will recruit and link volunteers to our full complement of food, fitness, and nutrition related programs, facilitate Market Walk, and conduct outreach to engage refugees living in our neighborhood in these programs.

When you apply, please make be sure to note that you are applying for the Allen Neighborhood Center positions.  For full positions, job requirements, compensation information, and how to apply click here!

--
Joan Nelson, Director
Allen Neighborhood Center