From: Resotko, John
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2016 10:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MSI building software

Good morning all,

One of my techs is working on building his first MSI package for rolling out a software application.  I was wondering if anyone in the MSU community could suggest either a good 3rd party MSI building tool, or any good Microsoft Technet articles on the subject.  Any additional information and advice would be appreciated.  As always, my thanks in advance for your time if you do respond!

John Resotko
Assistant Director, Systems Administration and Support
Michigan State University College of Law
648 N. Shaw Lane, Room 208 Law Building
East Lansing, MI 48842-1300

phone: 517-432-6836
fax: 517-432-6861